Learning is an investment in yourself. I am obsessed with learning and discovering new ways to amplify my growth and expansion. Every day I commit some time to listen, watch or read something to expand my mind. For a list of what I am currently reading, etc., click here.
My learning ritual forces me out of my comfort zone, helping me climb to a new more expansive view of reality while I continue to discover true daily disciplines and mindful habits to incorporate into my practice. Remembering this, here is what is resonating with me right now . . .
- My purpose is to create extraordinary value and serve others as profoundly as I can.
- Frustration is my friend. Like a true friend, frustration has an important message to help me grow. I curiously listen to my frustration so I can learn.
- Rejection is just feedback. Understanding this, I am able to review this feedback and correct my mistakes and move forward.
- I keep a beginner’s mind. I remember that my growth is a never ending process of improvement and transformation.
- Life will pay me exactly what I ask for it and it is okay to ask for more.
- My life, relationships and investments in myself and others must be managed and cared for daily. I remain grateful for all that I have right now.
- I commit to giving more than I expect to receive. Always.
How about you? I would love for you to share what is resonating with you.