I’m letting go of my tendency to make assumptions about my life because they lead to nightmares, fairytales and made up scenarios that form my future. I don’t have a crystal ball and I am not psychic. I continue to build trust in my intuition, but I want my life to unfold from truth, not from fear.
I believe the practice of remaining curious and open minded will serve me well.
Learn, grow, evolve.
It’s okay not to know.
Today is the first day of a deep dive into knowing myself better.
- What am I good at?
- What am I so-so at?
- What am I bad at?
- What makes me tired?
- What is the most important thing in my life?
- Who are the most important people in my life?
- How much sleep do I need?
- What stresses me out?
- What relaxes me?
- What’s my definition of success?
- What type of worker am I?
- How do I want others to see me?
- What makes me sad?
- What makes me happy?
- What makes me angry?
- What type of person do I want to be?
- What type of friend do I want to be?
- What do I think about myself?
- What things do I value in life?
- What makes me afraid?
What am I happy about in my life now? …
What am I excited about in my life now? …
What am I proud about in my life now? …
What am I grateful about in my life now? …
What am I enjoying in my life right now?
Darius Foroux process for self awareness