What I adore about me is you. Yes, you.
I am enthusiastically curious about you. I have a genuine interest in learning more about how you think, how you live, what works for you, floats your boat, inspires and ignites your soul.
Ever since I was a teen, I’ve been absorbed and engrossed in learning about others. I use to draft interview scripts for all of my friends. Yes, I was that annoying girl. Pusher of The Proust Questionnaire.
The purpose of my blog “Undisputed Origin” is to inspire all of us to the magic of this amazing moment right now, our connectivity and the wonders of this world.
My motto – Lighten up, Spark Joy, Create Love.
I would love it if you would respond by answering one of the following questions.
- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
- What do you value most in your friends?
- What is your motto?
These Horns Were Made for Tooting
My daily morning ritual begins around 5:30 am.
I had to train myself to do this. It wasn’t easy at first.
I started this last year when I realized my habits were so bad that I needed to turn my life around.
- I awaken with gratitude with 20 minutes of writing everything that I am thankful for every morning.
- Follow with a mindful meditation with the intention to have empathy and compassion for myself and others throughout the day.
- Learn about 30 minutes of inspiration by reading books, listening to podcasts and empowering myself with something new to know.
- Go outside for 60 minutes of movement by going to the gym, on a hike, run or bike ride. If I am traveling, I adopt to wherever I am.
- And I then nourish and fuel with a healthy breakfast, coffee and detox tea.