- Criticize less and compliment more.
- Let others do things their own way.
- Talk only when necessary.
- Find tranquility in some time spent alone.
- Remember not to get frustrated by small setbacks.
- Say prayers for guidance and divine wisdom.
- Give more than I expect to receive.
- Forgive those who have wronged me.
I’m not sure you find your purpose, I think you live your purpose.
If my purpose is to become the best version of me, then what would the best version of me do today? The unbeatable version of me? The most self-respecting version? The most loving version of me? What action can I take today to be that person right now?
To forgive is to refuse to allow someone to rob you of your joy.
What action will you take to be the best version of you today? Please share your ideas in the comments below. I’d love to hear them.